LCAP and LCFF
- EIE LCAP 2016-2017
- EUSD LCAP 2016-2017
- LCAP Progress & Summary 10-2015
- 2015 LCAP and Annual Update
- 2014-2015 Adopted LCAP 6-30-14.pdf
California Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Commission (CUPCCAA)
- Site Council Min 3-13-17
- Site Council Min 2-13-17
- Site Council Min 1-9-17
- Site Council Min 12-12-16
- Site Council Min 10-10-16
- Site Council Min 8-29-16
Required public postings of periodic reports, notifications, etc.
School Accountability Report Cards (SARC) |
- Evergreen Elementary School
- Evergreen Middle School
- Bend Elementary School
- Community Day School, K-5
- Community Day School, 5-8
- Evergreen Institute of Excellence
Anti-Bullying Policy and Complaint Procedures |
Request for Proposals and Bid Postings
- EIE-Proposed Expenditures through 6-30-17; EPA
- EIE-Actual-Expenditures-2015-2016; EPA
- EUSD-Proposed Expenditures through 6-30-17; EPA
- EUSD-Actual Expenditures-2015-2016; EPA
- USDA Nondiscrimination-Statement
- Instructional Materials Sufficiency 15-16
- Public Hearings- LCAP-BUDGET 15-16
- Parent Guidelines for Enrollment of Students Outside Dist of Residence.pdf
- Spanish-Parent Guidelines for Enrollment of Students Outside Dist of Residence.pdf
- Educator Effectiveness Funding Expenditure Plan 15-18
- Proposed Expenditures thru 6-30-15; Education Protection Account.pdf
- 14-15 Education Protection Account Actuals
- USDA Civil Rights – Nutrition.pdf
- Civil Rights & Complaint Procedures for Child Nutrition Programs.pdf
- Consumer Confidence Report – EUSD 2016-17
- Consumer Confidence Report – Bend 2016-17
- Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act 15-16
- SB 754 Economic Impact Aid Funding Annual Report 6/30/14
- Student Wellness – BP 5030.pdf
- Student Wellness – AR 5030.pdf
- Common Core Grant Plan 8-8-13 _1_.pdf
Title IX and Uniform Complaint Procedures
TITLE IX COORDINATOR
Evergreen Union School District
19500 Learning Way, Cottonwood, CA 96022
Evergreen Union School District does not discriminate
on the basis of sex or gender in its educational programs and activities.
In accordance with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, which prohibits a school from discrimination based on sex, Evergreen Union School District does not discriminate on the basis of sex or gender in its educational programs and activities.
Inquiries concerning the application of Title IX may be referred to the Title IX Coordinator, Brad Mendenhall, Superintendent, Evergreen Union School District, 19500 Learning Way, Cottonwood, California 96022. For a complete copy of our Title IX Notification and our policies on Nondiscrimination, please see the attachments below, provided on this weblink.
Telephone number: 530/347-3411
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is a Uniform Complaints Procedures or UCP complaint?
A Uniform Complaint Procedures or UCP complaint is a written statement alleging discrimination, harassment, or a violation of a federal or state law or regulation. A UCP complaint must be filed by way of the Uniform Complaint Procedures as written in the California Code of Regulations, Title 5, sections 4600-4687. Issues that may involve filing a complaint using the UCP are under various state and federal programs that use categorical funds such as Adult Education, Career Technical And Technical Education And Training Programs, Child Care And Developmental Programs, Child Nutrition Programs, Consolidated Categorical Aid Programs, Federal Safety Planning Requirements, Migrant Education, and Special Education Programs.
A Williams Complaint, another type of UCP complaint, regards instructional materials, emergency or urgent facilities conditions that pose a threat to the health and safety of pupils, and teacher vacancy or misassignment and may be filed anonymously. Local educational agencies (LEAs) shall have a complaint form available for these types of complaints, but will not reject a complaint if the form is not used as long as the complaint is submitted in writing.
A Valenzuela complaint (Assembly Bill 347) is a type of Williams Complaint and requires LEAs that receive intensive instruction funds to post a notice in Grades 10 to 12 classrooms and provide an area on the Williams Complaint form for alleging a lack of opportunity to receive intensive instruction and services for pupils who have not passed one or both parts of the high school exit exam by the end of 12th grade. This requirement is subject to SBX3 4 (Ch. 12, Third Extraordinary Session, Statutes of 2009), ABX4 2 (Ch. 2, Fourth Extraordinary Session, Statutes of 2009), Education Code Section 42605, and/or existing contract or bargaining agreements that the LEA may have in place.
Not all complaints fall under the scope of the UCP. Many concerns are the responsibilities of the LEAs, including, hiring and evaluation of staff, classroom assignments, student advancement and retention, selection/provision of textbooks and materials, student discipline, provision of core curricula subjects, facilities, graduation requirements, homework policies and practices, use of general education funds and dress codes and school uniforms.
- Evergreen Brochure-Uniform Complaint Procedure 16-17
- Title IX Notification.pdf
- BP 0410 – Nondiscrimination in District Programs & Activities.pdf
- BP-AR 1312.3 – Uniform Complaint Procedures
- BP-AR 4030 – Personnel & Nondiscrimination in Employment.pdf
- AR 4031 – Personnel & Complaints concerning Discim in Employment.pdf
- BP-AR 4119.11 – Personnel & Sexual Harassment.pdf
- BP5145.3 – Students & Nondiscrimination-Harassment.pdf
- BP-AR 5145.7 – Students & Sexual Harassment.pdf