"All Children Can Learn And We Make The Difference"
Welcome to Evergreen Elementary School. Our district boasts a legacy of excellence, receiving both national and state awards of excellence, as well as exceeding the Academic Performance Index (API) goal of 800. Our hard working staff is dedicated to meeting each child’s academic, social and emotional needs in and out of the classroom.
Mrs. Van Slyke
Mr. Turner (PE)
Mr. White (PE)
Ms. Swetland (PE)
Abbie Ehorn (Music)
Ms. Quilici (Library)
Parent Teacher Conferences
3rd/4th Grades September 22nd – September 29th
- Friday, 9/22 dismissed at 2:10 pm
- Mon-Thur, 9/25-9/28 dismissed at 12:30 pm
- Friday, 9/29 dismissed at 2:10 pm
K-2nd Grades October 2nd – October 6th
- Mon-Thur, 10/2-10/5 dismissed at 1:00 pm
- Friday, 10/6 dismissed at 1:15 pm
Sept 22- Oct 6th Parent Teacher Conferences starting September 22nd. Please see schedule above.
Sept 22 Wear your Sport’s Jersey, turn in your reading log
Sept 28 Tailgate & S’mores Event 5:30-7:30 on the blacktop, Drop your tailgate down or bring lawn chairs, picnic blankets, etc. to enjoy a tailgate party!
Sept 30 Music & Merlot Music Fundraiser, at Heart S Ranch, 17420 Bowman Road, Cottonwood from 5:00 pm to 10:30 pm. Tickets are on sale in the office or click here to order online.
Oct 2-6 Bully Prevention Week- Dress Up Days
- Mon- Wear Blue
- Tue- Be A Hero- Wear camouflage
- Wed- Walk Away From Bullying- Wear jogging suits & tennis shoes
- Thur- Black-out Bullying- Wear black clothing
- Fri- Together We Stand, Divided We Fall- Wear Evergreen Spirit T-shirts
Oct 16-20 October Break No School
Oct 27 Fall Festival at Evergreen Middle School
Oct 31 Be A Book Character Day (Dress Up Day)
Nov 8 Family Stem Night (Math & Science)
Dec 14 Family Christmas Craft Night
Dec 18-21 Season of Giving Spirit Week (Dress Up Days)
- Mon- Light Up the World With Kindness- Wear stars, lights, bling
- Tue- Covered with Kindness- Dress In Winter Coats, gloves, hats
- Wed- Kindness Is Sweet- Wear red & white/candy canes
- Thur- Polar Express- Wear your pajamas
Dec 22- Jan 5 Christmas Break- No School
Jan 8- School Resumes
School Information & Notices
Civil Rights Factsheet regarding Food Services
September Lunch Menu
Start and Dismissal Times
- Grades K-2 8:20am – 2:00pm
- Grades 3-4 8:20am – 2:55pm
Early Release (Fridays)
- Grades K-2 8:20am – 1:15pm
- Grades 3-4 8:20am – 2:10pm
- Grades K-2 8:20am – 12:30pm
- Grades 3 -4 8:30am – 1:25pm
State and Federal Reporting Documents
In addition to our outstanding staff, excellent test scores and low class sizes, Evergreen Elementary offers music and physical education to all students; a supportive and generous community; and most importantly, outstanding students.
We have an exciting year planned for your students. We are in our 2nd full year of implementing the Common Core State Standards at all grade levels. These standards, and the amazing staff at Evergreen, will help to prepare your child for the high demands of college and careers of today. Along with rigorous foundational Math and Reading skills, all of our students will develop strong writing, critical-thinking, problem-solving, and creative skills.
The road to college and career begins at Evergreen Elementary School.